If you would like your children or beneficiaries to inherit contingent upon a certain event, i.e. reaching 21 years old, a trust can be put in place. Your trustees will have access to your residuary estate for the benefit of your beneficiaries until they obtain that contingency. This will provide you with the assurance of knowing your loved ones will be looked after until the time is right.
We can also advise on lifetime trusts and any tax liabilities you may incur.
We can assist in:
- Creating trusts
- Dealing with the administration of trusts
- Advising on the trustees duties
- Reviewing investments and preparing annual trust accounts
- Liaising with financial advisors
- Advising on tax liabilities
- Distribution of trust income and capital
- Bringing trusts to a close
Why not call us on 01753 592 000 for your free consultation? You can also reach our solicitors in Slough by sending an email to email@example.com or by completing the form on our site.