What is a Lease Extension?
A lease extension solicitor can give you advice on how to go about extending the lease of your property in Datchet, how long the process might take, your options, and the potential next steps. They can also offer advice on purchasing a freehold, selling a leasehold property with a short amount of time left on the lease, or, simultaneously extending your lease and selling your property.
How Fitz Solicitors Can Help
A lease extension is a fairly common process, but unfortunately not many people are aware of the process, delay, and expense. At Fitz Solicitors, we have a team of lease extension solicitors who have been helping tenants across Datchet for a number of years, they can ensure you get the best deal in the most cost effective way.
Some of the aspects of lease extension we have experience with, and can help in, are:
- Negotiating informally with a landlord (as to term and premium)
- Serving and dealing with Section 42 Notices
- Serving and dealing with counter notices
- Preparing and approving new leases
- Preparing and approving deeds of variations
- Attending to matters at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
Whether you decide to come to an informal agreement, or have decided to proceed down the statutory route, we will be able to advise you on every step of the process. Visit our lease extension lawyers in Datchet for advice.