We deal with a number of repeat and new clients who purchase and sell properties and land at auction.
Whilst auction properties can have the benefit of being sold for less than on an open market, the auction terms can sometimes be onerous on a buyer.
Whether you are a first time bidder or a regular property developer, we can assist you on your auction sales and purchases to ensure you get the best deal.
Where we deal with auction properties we can:
- Liaise with auction houses
- Review auction legal packs
- Prepare auction legal packs
- Prepare special conditions of sale at auction
- Review special conditions of sale at auction to check for onerous clauses
- Deal with any pre completion matters
- Attend to completion
- Register the property/land at land registry
At auction once your bid is accepted, you proceed directly to exchange. It is imperative therefore that any legal packs are fully reviewed to ensure there are not any detrimental provisions which you later bound by.
Please contact us for further information into how we can assist you with auction purchases and sales.